1998 GMC Jimmy spark plugs

It appears to change spark plugs on my Jimmy I need to do it from the wheel well. Am I right or can it be done easier some other way?
Tim

Left bank through the wheel well. "Tim or Linda snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net>" <lt<dot> wrote in message

wheel
They can all be done through the wheel well. After looking at a co-workers 2001, looks like that's the easiest way.
On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:02:31 -0400, "David J and Lynne J Shepherd"