1998 GMC Jimmy wiring harness connector?

Hello all,
I am upgrading the radio and would like to know if anyone please tell me what type of connector is in the back of the OEM radio. I have found 2 harness adapters, one that is 21 pin and one is 32 pin.
Also do I need an antenna adapter?
Thanks, Dave-
Your best bet is to post in rec.audio.car for the harness, as mine is a 2002 and won't be the same.
You WILL need a mounting bracket and an attenna adaptor.

2002 GMC Sonoma ZQ8 SLS Step-Side Extended Cab - 4.3L Vortec / 4L60E