1998 GMC Safari

Hi, I say thank you for the advice on the last problem I posted about my dash fan not working. It helped tremendously. I do have another question however.
Does this van use a cap and rotor or is it all solid state?
--
Kevin Johnson

I haven't looked under the hood of my 01 Safari yet but my 93 Safari did have a cap and rotor, so I'm assuming the new one does too