1998 pontiac transport front end noise

I have noticed a noise up front while driving. It's driveline related as you can hear it change as your reducing road speed. It's sort of a "buzzing" noise. You can hear it better while slowing down or at cruising
speeds on a quiet road. Its not brake realated. You can shift it into neutral, turn off the engine while coasting and its still there.
My chevy 4x4 S10 made a noise sort of similar and it was a wheel bearing.
I felt the noise was more on the right front side. So I replaced the wheel bearing/hub assembly. It made no differance. Now I'n not so sure where the noise is coming from its hard to tell.
All the c/v boots are good and the van has around 155,000KMS on it .
So before I start looking into the left side wheel bearing I was wondering if this is a common problem on these vans? Do they have any trans or transaxle problems?? Or maybe some type of engine or trans rubber mount troubles??
I have the same van. When my hub assy failed, the noise was worse when turning. The problem wheel was the one opposite the direction turned. It failed at approx. 75k miles. Martin