1999 Buick Riviera O2 and Knock Sensor Location

Hello, I went to my local shop and had two error codes citing the o2 sensor and the knock sensor. Where are these two located. Is there anywhere online to look at the engine diagram for this vehicle.

Thank you.

Reply to
Ron

Ron wrote in news:1177346699.010870.307850 @b58g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

plenty!..start with a google search............kjun

Reply to
Kjun

is usually pretty good. It has tons of diagrams and how-to info.

Reply to
80 Knight