1999 Lumina 3.1 intake gasket replacement procedure

Hello, Please, I really need the information of the procedure of how to replace the intake gaskets for chevy lumina 3.1 1999, please send me the information if
anyone has it. Thanks.
--
50monk
Message origin: www.TRAVEL.com

Autozone has some repair manuals which you can access free online. This link may help http://www.autozone.com/autozone/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?chapterTitle=Engine+Mechanical&partName=Engine+And+Engine+Overhaul&pageId 00c15280217c80&subChapterTitle=Intake+Manifold&partId    00c15280217b40
Since it is a long link, I cant be sure it will work properly, but you can go to www.autozone.com register for a free membership,and go to the repair manuals section.

Here's a link to the procedure,
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.autos.gm/browse_thread/thread/8985b381e1687f1c/4ea382509e3f7aaf%234ea382509e3f7aaf
Read the reply by shiden_kai (Ian).
It explains in detail the procedure along with some shortcuts.
It was written for a Lumina MPV but I used the procedure when replacing the manifold gasket on a Buick Century.
It really helped.