1999 Montana Electrical Problem

My 1999 Montana is doing weird things when the headlamps are on: when you apply the brakes and signal to turn right, the flashing unit double clicks, and the signal lamp is very weak...also, when the brakes are
applied, both signal lamp light up, like a non-flashing emergency flasher....also, the ABS and TRACTION lamps light up on the instrument panel, even though they are not engaged
Ive replaced the brake lamps, the signal lamps, but I still have this problem.
Any ideas?
thanks
Bad ground in the tail lamp circuit?
Modern cars have crappy grounds, ground block to frame.