1999 plymouth grand voyager

Van just started having trouble with the cooling fans not coming on. I would like to know how to use the van computer to find out the problem? I know I
should be able to use the key somehow? can you help? I'm broke and want to go to Camp Leguene to see my kid. He just got home from Iraq. I could really use a break. Thanks
--
dhouseholder

dhouseholder wrote:

who made the van and not GM. They did away with the read the codes with the key a long time ago, but I'd bet its the fusible link, we made the mistake of owning one of these once and it blew the fusible link for the fans/A/C a couple times until I separated the two circuits to get around the design problem (that design problem anyway)