1999 Ponitac Bonneville electrical problem

While working on the power antenna I shorted one lead to ground. This took out several items including the antenna of course, the power door locks and
remote locks. I now measure about 5V on one lead where I should measure 12V. I can find no fuse so I assume I took out a module but I can't find it. Any words of wisdom appreciated, I don't fit under the dash of this car so I don't want to spend anymore time than I have to down there!!!
Found it, there is a third fuse block on the passenger side,I saw nothing about it in my Haynes or the owners manual.

took
and
car
Big Larry wrote:

Get the Helm manual. It is better than all of the others put together.
---Bob Gross---