1999 Pontiac GrandAm Power Steering Failure

Car is a V6 3.4l, 89,000 mi.
While parking today, turned wheel 'til it hit the stop and lost power steering.
Exited car and found PS Fluid all over the road and underside of the
car. Prior to this failure there were no leaks or problems with the PS. I assume the problem is a failed High Pressure hose and I have one ordered. When it arrives I will clean the fluid from the underside of the car and determine the exact failure.
Are there any other failures I should be looking for and any hints on replacing the High Pressure hose?
Thanks in advance,
Larry
says...

I got one suggestion... Dont hit your steering stops. People do this way to often. Everytime you hit a stop the pressure in the powersteering system spikes and it causes fatigue on parts. This is something everyone should be made aware of.