2.2 L Service Engine Light Reset?

Whenever I lug the engine in my 2003 S-10 the SES light will pop on. It's easy to do with the 4 cylinder. Just forget and leave it in 2nd gear at a
stop sign.
Been to the dealer three times. always shows a misfire on #4 cylinder. Have replaced, plugs, ignition wires, power flushed fuel injectors. Engine runs just fine but once the SES pops on, it stays on, due to the number of misfires detected.
Disconnecting battery, even over night, does not reset the SES light.
Is there any way to reset the SES light without a 75 mile round trip and $85 service charge at the dealer?
Jim
Buy a cheap scanner that has code clearing capabilities, Autozone has a couple.

-