2.2l 4cyl in 91 Beretta

What is the name for the part that is between the cylinder head and the thermostat housing? It looks like cast aluminum. It bolts on to the cylinder head and the thermostat housing bolts to this part. Mine is broke
and I can't look for another one until I find out what I am looking for. Thanks in advance for any help.