2.2L Cavalier timing

Here's the problem: I have a '94 2.2L Cavalier that broke it's timing chain tensioner. I replaced it, but when I went to put the cam sprocket back on,
I realized I couldn't find the timing mark. The crank sprocket has that little hole drilled near the outer edge, but the cam doesn't. I know this is the factory piece, anyone have any ideas?
On the sprocket that does have the dot, how does it reference to the keyway? Imagine the other sprocket the same way. This is only an educated guess, I'd turn it by hand a few times after putting it together. GW
Nat wrote:

Do you still have this problem? I maybe able to help.
Unfortunatly yes, the prblen is still there. I compared the orientation to the crank sprocket, but I'm pretty sure it's not the same. At this point I'm almost ready to just buy a new timing set, so any ideas would be much appreciated.