Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Blinker not working
My daughter's 2007 Saturn Aura no longer has working blinkers. They don't blink on either right or left turns. I am looking for ideas on what to check. Thanks, Andy
3
3

Chevy Volt sales drop in November, Nissan Leaf remains steady
Chevy Volt sales drop in November, Nissan Leaf remains steady

2014 Chevrolet Spark EV makes first appearance in LA
From AB Chevrolet Spark EV is Pure, Electric Fun Competitively priced under $25,000 with tax incentives Expected range among best in EV segment Advanced, U.S.-built motor and drive unit deliver...

AAA asks feds to halt E15 sale
AAA asks feds to halt E15 sale
1
1

2007GMC Sierra 2500 HD...does anyone know the location of the auxiliary jack?
I'm convinced there must be a jack that I am not able to locate. This is not my vehicle but I'm attempting to help a friend who believes his only option is to purchase a new radio with the jack...
2
2

2013 NASCAR Chevrolet SS revealed
From AB 2013 NASCAR Chevrolet SS Unveiled Will Debut at the 2013 Daytona SpeedWeeks in February LAS VEGAS ? Chevrolet today opened a new chapter in its storied racing history, unveiling its eagerly...

GM ready for 500,000 electric* vehicles by 2017
From AB GM Plans 500,000 Vehicles with Electrification by 2017 eAssist will be on 'hundreds of thousands' of vehicles 2012-11-14 DETROIT ? General Motors will have up to 500,000 vehicles on the road...

Aircraft Are Big Air Polluters and Go Unchallenged - read.905.ew
57,585 US gallons of fuel on a 747 for a 13.5 hour trip That would be approximately 5,758 automobile engines running all day at top speed 380 trans pacific flights per day That would be 2,188,040...
7
7

2009 uplander LS2 Remote Start
If I open the remote fob and close the contacts on the remote start button, which my car does not have turned on as an option, the lights blink but engine does not start. Seems to be "remote start...
1
1

2003 monte carlo ss 3.8 stalling
Car stalls sometimes while idling at stop light and just today stalled while driving, but did not die. Ran rough for a couple of seconds then cleared up, then ran fine for rest of 20 mile trip. Have...
1
1

GM ready for 500,000 *electric vehicles by 2017
From AB GM Plans 500,000 Vehicles with Electrification by 2017 eAssist will be on 'hundreds of thousands' of vehicles 2012-11-14 DETROIT ? General Motors will have up to 500,000 vehicles on the road...
1
1

GM recalls select Chevy Cruze, Sonic and Buick Verano models over airbag issue
From AB Vehicle Make / Model: Model Year(s): BUICK / VERANO 2012 CHEVROLET / CRUZE 2012 CHEVROLET / SONIC 2012 Manufacturer: General Motors LLC Report Receipt Date: OCT 31, 2012 NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID...

GM and Walt Disney redesign Epcot Center's Test Track attraction
From AB Chevrolet, Disney Inspire Design Innovation with Test Track Two iconic brands collaborate to deliver interactive, personalized experience DETROIT ? Chevrolet designers and Walt Disney...

toyota
TOKYO ? Toyota has announced a global recall of 2.77 million vehicles over water pump or steering problems, in the latest blow to the firm's reputation after a spate of earlier call backs. Japan's...

chev volt argument
in the 1900s it was said the car would never replace the horse the car wasnt for everyone then as the volt is not for everyone now. You have to start somewhere!!!!! i dont have use for a suv so i dont...
2
2