2000 - Auto Transmission

Good Morning, I just had the transmission rebuilt on my 2000 Impala (4T65E - 3.8). Last night it would not start...I fiddled with ignition switch, ran the floor
shifter through the gears...Nothing.
I then put the car in neutral and rolled it ahead about 2 feet and it started... Does this sound like a transmission deal???