2000 Buick Century-pass compartment heat actuators-where are they?

My 2000 Century has independent temp control for driver/passenger heat - but there no heat on the driver's side. Cooling is fine on both sides. Last year
I pulled the fuses and this apparently reset the actuators. This trick didn't work this year. Rather than tearing everything apart can someone direct me to the location of the actuators - or other ideas?