2000 Buick Century Radiator Drain

I'm preparing to change the coolant in a 2000 Buick Century 3.1 L. If anyone knows the procedure to drain the radiator/engine that would be of great help. I'm embarrassed to say that I can't find the radiator drain
cock. Thanks.

Steve via CarKB.com wrote:

your hand, you'll wish you never looked. I recommend syphoning coolant, using clear vinyl tubing, and or removing lower hose. Dispose of used coolant responsibly. I've seen those plastic things start to loosen, than break, leaving you in a bad way.
Drian cock is in one of two places. The back side of the drivers side tank or the bottom of the tank. You may be surprised at how tight it may not be