2000 Buick Century Radiator Drain

I'm preparing to change the coolant in a 2000 Buick Century 3.1 L. If anyone knows the procedure to drain the radiator/engine that would be of great help. I'm embarrassed to say that I can't find the radiator drain c*ck. Thanks.

Reply to
Steve via CarKB.com

Be glad you can't find it, if you find it, and it falls off in your hand, you'll wish you never looked. I recommend syphoning coolant, using clear vinyl tubing, and or removing lower hose. Dispose of used coolant responsibly. I've seen those plastic things start to loosen, than break, leaving you in a bad way.

Reply to
451CTDS

Drian c*ck is in one of two places. The back side of the drivers side tank or the bottom of the tank. You may be surprised at how tight it may not be

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 301,365 miles
Reply to
Harry Face