2000 Buick Lesabre Limited

My Heated seat on the Drivers side just stopped working. The switch goes on HI but will not go off or to LO. I took the Pass. control box out and switched it and it still does not work. I will take the door
panels apart next and switch out the switches and try that.I did notice the relay in the control box keeps clicking. Has anyone else had this problem and was it the heating blanket in the seat or maybe your door switch. Thanks