2000 Buick Park Avenue-seat position control panel loose

All the plastic posts that hold the seat position control panel onto the side of the driver's seat have broken off. The electronics still work ok. Anyone have a solution? Is there any success at gluing the posts back onto
then back of the panel? What glue would work best? Thanks in advance.

I'd be tempted to drill small holes where the pegs would originate, insert smaller sized steel screws and then use a glue gun to fill the gaps and hold it into place. (That's the approach that I've used before with success before). Anyone else have other thoughts? Epoxy?
Advance has a two-part product called Plastic Welding system or something like that. It worked for me on a piece of ABS type plastic molding.

ok.
onto
thanks, I try that. So far I have tried Testor's plastic model cement and then superglue. Neither sticks to this plastic.

the
When using these plastic glues you need rough up the surfaces with sand paper to get rid of that shinney surface so glue will stick.
If no glue works a new part from Buick will work
good luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~291,400 miles_~_~_