2000 Cavalier won't idle

2000 Cavalier, 2.2 liter 5 speed, 38,480 miles, will not idle. Dies as soon as you let off the accelerator pedal. Check engine light is not on. I don't know if this is related or not, but the abs light came on for about 20 minutes, then went out. Any ideas?
Reply to
J Grant

Well I be damned....a low battery caused all this...problem solved.

Reply to
J Grant

Reply to
Paul

I'm used to old school technology....lol. Usually when something will not idle, I think...carburetor. This pup doesnt have one, so I'm totally at a loss on this one. Seriously considering a really nice fully restored 62 Falcon I saw the other day....runs great and I know how to work on them.

Reply to
J Grant