2000 chevy blazer dynomax exhaust

Hi! I just ordered the dynomax super turbo exhaust system 19331,I installed the K&N fuel injection performance kit,I thought the two would work together well,I was just wondering if anybody tried the dynomax turbo or
any dynomax exhaust systems,Please write me back,I would appreciate it.
Richard
I had two Dynomax Super Turbo mufflers installed on my 1988 Cavalier Z24 2.8L. Along with a Dynomax Cat. and custom 2-1/4" pipes. Sounded good, not to loud, opened up the exhaust. I had to replace one every 6 months though, they kept rotting out and falling off the car. Good thing they come with a lifetime warranty! ;)
Steve