2000 chevy cavalier

My baby is having problems. It just recently rolled to 130,000 miles. It just started missing when you deaccelerate from 45-40 and from

65-60. Just changed spark plugs and noticed oil on them. Someone suggested that I might have a clogged PCV valve. I thought that this year of Cavalier did not have a PCV valve. Can anyone advise me? Also any thoughts on what could be causing this miss?

Thanks for your input!

Lisa

Reply to
lisakeylon