2000 Chevy Impala

How do I tighten the serpentine belt on my 2000 Chevy Impala?

Belt tension can't be adjusted. Maybe your belt tensioner spring failed Replace the tensioner.
Good Luck
Thanks Harryface - I will do that!
It's done automatically by a spring loaded tensioner, no mention of engine, but they all use this.

-