2000 Chevy Venture O2 sensor ?

I have a 2000 venture that is giving an 02 sensor failure code for the sensor located at bank 1 sensor 1. which of the sensors is this one or more
specifically where is it physically located?
Thanks Chris

Chris, O2 sensors are located on the exhaust pipes fairly close to the engine. As for which is bank 1, refer to a manual, I really can't remember. If you attempt to change it, you'll likely need a special socket that has a slot for the wire to hang out of. My Nissan ate O2 sensors but my Olds van like yours has 140k miles and hasn't needed any.
Scott
In article

Bank 1 is the bank that contains cylinder #1, which in this case is the rear bank.

aarcuda69062 wrote:

Thanks again
Chris