2000 Chevy Venture Van Parking lights ?

At night when the lights come on automaticly I can not turn on the parking lights only. You turn the switch and nothing changes. During the day you turn the switch and it works like it is suppose to.

Is the switch bad or is it something else?

Thanks in advance

CC

Reply to
cc

I have the same van. The only way to get the headlights to stay off when it's dark out is to set the park brake.

Just another item of "sophistication" that merely serves to aggravate.

Reply to
Denis Roy

Military bases just love it when you can not dim the lights at the gate

Denis Roy wrote:

Reply to
cc

Be careful. The GM lemmings in this NG just love GM's idiotic lighting control systems (all 300 different versions of it). Put on the fire-proof suit! The flames are coming!

Reply to
jcr

If you're driving a GM vehicle, they understand you likely have no control over your car's lights.

Reply to
jcr