2000 GMC Jimmy AC Evaporator Drain

Can anyone tell me where the AC evaporator drain is located on a 2000 GMC Jimmy 4DR 4x4? After the AC is used for a while I start to hear a sloshing sound coming from under the dash. The sound disappears when
the AC has been used for a while. I have read that this could be caused by the AC evaporator drain being plugged. I have looked for the drain but I can not locate it. The area where the AC lines connect to the evaporator and enter the firewall is covered with a plastic shroud and I don't see any tube or drains coming from it.
Can anyone tell me where I should be looking? What I should be looking for? Is it a tube or just a small hole?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,