2000 GMC Jimmy Odometer

I recently purchased a 2000 GMC Jimmy. It was sold as having approx 80000 miles. The trip odometer is in KM, and apparently this cannot be changed. Trip odometer actually says KM after the number. Regular odometer says nothing after the number...doesn't say mi or km. How do I determine if this is supposed to be in KM or MI??? I have never seen a car that had trip odo in KM with no way to change it to MI and have the regular odometer in Miles... .any ideas?

Reply to
smasharr

1.62 kilometers is one mile. See how the trip odo compares with the regular.
Reply to
<HLS