2000 Impala 3.8 Oil Pan Leak

Hello, I have a leaky oilpan on my 2000 Impala 3.8. I downloaded the Alldata repair instructions and have a problem getting the oil pan off. It looks like I need to remove the Engine Mount with little room to get at
the rear bolts. Nothing on Alldata gives me any tips on doing those so I am hoping one of you can point me in the right direction. The best thing I can see is to get a box end offset wrench... but it still looks tight and a lot of work... Any ideas?
Thanks, Steve