2000 Impala Heater Instrument Light

Hello Group, I have a 2000 Impala with the dual climate controls...that is a separate temperature setting for Driver and Passenger. The Passenger side temperature setpoint slider has no backlight anymore,
although the Driver's side does. How do I change the lightbulb or can I change it... Thanks, Steve