2000 intrigue service light

forgot to add car make and year to my post I have a 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue and the service vehicle soon,traction control,& abs brakes light came on at 74500 miles I did the service on it
but can't reset the light
Mlatourette wrote in alt.autos.gm

Those lights indicate possible problems. When a light comes on the computer stores codes indicating what the problem is, get the codes read and fix those problems. Then you can have them reset.
--
Dick #1349
Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me.