Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 13, 2012, 2:07 am
rate this thread
wet out. The last few times when it is, or has been, raining, the car
turns and spits like it wants to start, but won't. It acts as if their
is water in the fuel. Each time I've put some Heet in the tank and
waited 20 minutes or so before trying again. It still sputters, but
with the pedal to the floor, it starts, smooths out, and runs fine.
Well, now we have the first snow of the year and guess what; no start.
I'm waitng for the heet to work it's magic while i type. I'm thinking
that the heet provides a hotter burn and therefore a better start. I
beleive I'm looking at plugs, wires, and a fuel filter as they are
plenty due. Is there a bigger issue that i need to look into? Thanks.
- — Previous thread in » General Motors Forum
- » '96 Sentra How To Reset SES (Check Engine) Light?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Automotive Technologies
- » where do you find the color code interior and exterior on a 1962 studebaker hawk
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Studebaker Autos