2000 LeSabre power window motors

Hi, I just bought this 2000 LeSabre Custom. Three of the power windows don't work. I'd like to replace them myself. Can you guys give me some tips, or a how to link? much thanks god bless

Reply to
SportsCars One

Are they the passenger door and the two back doors? Is the lock for these windows on? Or maybe the wire is off to the switch or switch is bad. I would check this out first, can't believe that three power windows are burnt out.

Reply to
The Adams Family

I can. I have had three replaced in the last 1 1/2 years since I bought my

2000 Buick LeSabre. Any GM dealer should be able to order the part but the Buick dealer was the only one that had the part in stock, they actually had 4 in stock at one time so that leads me to believe this is not uncommon. The unit cost aprox $280.00 per window and a local auto glass shop put it in for $78, that's about $100 savings over having the dealer do it.

Reply to
Bill