2000 LeSabre radio

How to re-activate a theft deterrent radio when the battery is replaced? Nothing in owners manual.

Reply to
Bob

Chilton manual has the instructions on how to do this. I have never done it but I do remenber the instructions are in the first section of the manual.

I think I once found a web site that sells the codes for $15 or close to it.

Reply to
bob in ny

I can give you the unlock code if you give me the encrypted one from the radio....for this, I dont know how to get it...it should be indicated in the user manual isnt?

"bob in ny" a écrit dans le message de news: NAiYe.9342$ snipped-for-privacy@fe11.lga...

Reply to
Fastload