2000 Lesabre transmission mounts

Hello

and needs replaced. I went to rockauto.com and the only transmission mounts they list are under the manual trans listing. My car is an auto trans. Are these mounts the same for manual and auto trans?
thanks
Scott
sejose wrote:

I am quite sure that the 2000 Lesabre wasn't ever sold with a manual transmission, so something is wrong. I would simply go to the local NAPA or other real auto parts store.
John