On 2/6/06 6:46 AM, in article XFGFf.1378$ email@example.com, "al"
From the owners manual:
Rear Turn Signals, Stoplamps and Taillamps
1. Open the trunk. Turn the screws located just inside of the trunk
counterclockwise and remove.
2. Remove the plastic trim piece from the trunk.
3. Pull the carpet away from the rear area to access the turn signal bulb
4. Using a 10 mm wrench or a socket, loosen and remove the bolts that hold
the assembly in place.
5. Pull out the bulb assembly.
6. Turn the bulb socket one-quarter turn counterclockwise, while pressing it
7. Pull the bulb socket straight out of the assembly.
8. Remove the old bulb by pulling it straight out.
9. Replace with a new bulb by pushing the bulb straight into the socket
until the bulb clicks into place.
10. Turn the bulb socket one-quarter turn into the assembly to lock it back
11. Reverse steps 1 through 5 to reinstall the bulb assembly.
Best of luck
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.