2000 montana

engine cooling fans ,only the passenger side works when ac on and engine hot, will git near red zone, 2nd fan motor test does work................thanks for help on this one.................

Test it manually to see if it comes on if so.. wire it to the other one.. I did this on my 1995 Lumina APV and it worked awesome AND it kept the engine cooler also when not using the ac..