2000 Monte Carlo LS

I am looking for some performance upgrades to include drivetrain as well as suspension for my 2000 LS. Besides taking components from an SS, is there
an aftermarket company that someone may know of that is delving into Monte upgrades?? I think there is a chip upgrade already out there but is there more "hard" parts.
Any/all info will be appreciated.
Thanks
Eightupman
"Eightupman" <> wrote in message

as
www.2000montecarlo.com
Not a WHOLE lot for the LS, the SS aftermarket is kinda sparse compared to some tuner cars out there, but its decent, and theres pleanty of things to spend your money on.
Wizair Intake, S&S headers, exhaust U-bend and resonator delete, F-body front brake caliper upgrades, Police Impala stabilizer bars, strut bars, tubular trailing arms, adjustable ride firmness with an adjustable coilover set from GMpartsdirect.com, RSM supercharger upgrade, pleanty to keep you busy.