2000 Regal remote start advice help!

Need to know about the extra bypass modules they are trying to sell me. ASE cert. mechanic here, installed several remote start systems but none with passlock/key.
Any help would be great!

It's not clear to me exactly what you're asking, but if you're asking "Does this vehicle require a bypass module?" then the answer is yes, it does. A quick search on Google revealed the following web page:
http://www.bypasskit.com/proddetails.asp?prodid=PLDATA
Roger
Thanks Roger!