2000 Squeaky Brakes

Hi All!!
I have a 2000 Olds Intrigue with very squeaky brakes.
I have replaced all of the pads and rotors (front and back) at the same time with all new parts from Pep Boys.
There was no squeak prior to the new pads and rotors. I bought some of the anti-squeak goop but it did nothing.
Is there something I'm missing here?
Please help.
Thanks, Russ
Hmmm. Pep Boys pads. Squeaky brakes. Well, you've gotten what you paid for. Manufacturers do a much superior job of constructing the pad and designing the friction material to reduce squeaking. Most also use some combination of shims and grease to reduce the squeaking.
The up side is there's probably nothing wrong with the pads. The down side, of course, is that you must put up with the noise or try a different set of pads.
Russ wrote:

Maybe your problem is Pep Boys. They screwed up a brake job, and when I took it back to them a month later, they screwed it up even worse, so I quit doing business with them.
---Bob Gross---
Pep Boys sells Raybestos as their No.1 line:
Then a generic, made by BPI, which is owned by Dana Corp. Which owns Raybestos, and if you used Raybestos, look for problems elsewhere, like in the calipers not sliding on the mounts to the full return position.
Raybestos is the leader in OEM brake friction suppliers.
Refinish King