2000 Venture wiper problem

My windshield wipers do not work in the low and pulse settings. High works OK. I have voltage at the high and pulse settings wth the switch set in those positions. Is the motor bad or is there a control
panel somewhere that I am missing?

Most likely a control problem. The motor I have in my older vehicle has a printed-circuit board within the ww motor. You might check the pcb for contamination or just change out the whole motor for safety......7yrs.
Dave S(Texas)