2000 Z24 Service Light

Intermittently, the ABS and TC (Traction Control) warning lights have came on. Now they are on permanently and the Service light (a key symbol) has also came on since the car was in storage for 2 months.
My question is....is this Service Light anything to be concerned about? It IS NOT the Engine Malfunction Light. Does it mean preventative maintenance is due? (owner's manual says take it to dealer) It won't reset like the light on my '99 Ford when I disconnect the battery for a few minutes.
first thing I would check is the codes... that possibly being unavailable to you I would check the battery since you mentioned storage for 2 months.. A weak battery,or one with a weak cell can fail during the abs self test and cause all 3 lights to be on.... Bobo