2000 Z24 Tire Pressures

The sticker with the recommended tire pressures on the driver's door is illegible on the Z24 that my son's bought. I also can't find it in the owner's handbook. It has 205/65x16 tires. Does anyone out there
have this information?
Sol. 2000 Z24 2000 Impala 3.8 2002 Grand Prix 1999 Ford Windstar (heap) 1974 VW Beetle Various Small Engine Things around the yard.
It should be on the tire.

30 PSI is a typical GM recommended pressure in a passenger car. Don't listen to any idiot who tells you to run the pressure listed on the tire, if you read the info on the tire, is says "MAX" pressure, not recommended.

Sorry but my tires list a max and a recommended.

I've never seen a tire list two pressures. In any case, the recommended pressure listed on the tire is fairly meaningless, because it doesn't take into account the type of vehicle it's being used on.
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Seems to be 30 psi front and rear in all '00 Cavaliers except the convertible models, which have 28 in the rear.

It will be 30 psi. By the way, almost any GM car except for something like the Corvette...will specify about 30 lbs for tire pressure. You really can't go wrong using that basic pressure.
Trucks are the ones that are all over the place, definitely makes a difference depending on what size truck, and what kind of tires it has.
Ian
When I bought a used GM car I had the same question and settled on 30 front and rear. You did get some good advice, but consider that, as was mentioned, the tire manufacturer doesn't know what kind of vehicle the tire will be used on and tire pressure can really affect the stability and road handling of the car. (The race car techs walk around with a tire guage in their pocket because proper pressure really does affect handling) Never use the pressure on the tire, and don't believe that pressure should be reduced if the tire is used in very hot areas. The pressure should be checked when the tire is cold, and will not increase to failure levels no matter how darned hot the road and climate is. I had occasion to visit a plant once where they tested tires, and once in a while one would blow off the rim at about 600 lbs per inch.