2001 Buick Century Factory Radio Removal and Repace

Does anyone know where I can get instructions or tips on removing the factory radio on a 2001 Buick Century?
PS: I want to replace it with a factory AM/FM CD radio.
Thank you for any help, Jeff
try ebay for a replacement factory radio. that's where i check first.

Here you go this is a great site for remote starts/radio/alarm installs...you should find what you need here http://www.the12volt.com / Iron