2001 Buick Century Power Window not Working

I have a 2001 Buick Century and the rear right (passenger side) power window is not working. How do I test to see what is wrong? I do not think it is the switch since neither the one at the window nor the one
at the driver door works. So how do I test to see if it is the relay or the motor? Any help will be appreciated.
jarledge wrote:

Before you tear things apart, your best bet is to get the Helm manual. Then study the electrical circuit diagrams. Sometimes the symptoms show up at the motor, but the cause is intermittent wiring over by the driver's switches or going through the driver's door.
---Bob Gross---

use, try holding the switch in the "down" position while bumping(with your or someone else's fist) the door panel in several spots to hopefully make one or more bumps occur as close to the pw-motor as possible. Sometimes, this will make it begin working again. If so, be sure to use it several times a day for next 2-3 days--about 15 times total over the extended period--not consecutively whereas the contacts may overheat. Good luck, & HTH. s