2001 Buick Century Radio Poor Reception

I just got a 2001 Buick Century and the radio has a lot of static on all of the radio stations. Is there anything I can do to help the reception?

Reply to
jarl

unscrew the antenna. clean the threads with a wire brush. apply some grease and recconect the antenna. try that first, worked on my century.

Reply to
scott johnson

I believe that car has a rear window antenna in the glass...

Reply to
mayhemkrew

a hammer may be needed then.

J/K