2001 Buick coolent

My 2001 Buick Century seems to use a small amount of coolent. The overflow tank was about a quart low today. I changer the coolent at 75000 miles (87000 now). Does the 3.1 engine have a history of this problem. There are no leaks that I can see and have not seen any water in tailpipe after car is driven. thanks Ernis

Reply to
erbie

Hi Erbie Hate to say it, but the GM 3.1 is known for bad intake manifold gaskets. Do a "Google" search on Buick 3.1 coolant leak!!

Reply to
Larry from N.J.