2001 Century Custom, Wheel Bearings

I've recently been told a Wheel bearing is just starting to show some slop. I have a feeling this is a bit more work than my older cars with bendix brakes on the front. Question is how much more work?
Anyone Please?
216.196.97.142:

easy as pie, piece of cake...point wheels straight. REMOVE; tire/wheel assy., caliper, caliper adapt., rotor, axle nut, tap axle inward, just far enuff to disengage spline, with wood or brass mallot (2x4 works well also if its closest), ABS sensor if needed, 4 bolts retaining hub assy., slide hub assy. outward till disengaged from axle splines. ASSEMBLE; lub splines on axle sparingly, slide new hub assy. onto axle splines till seated against spindle, install 4 hub bolts and axle nut (make sure axle slides freely in hub splines), install all related brake hardware and tire/wheel assy. should barely get your hands dirty unless you drive in mud alot...approx. time; 1st time, 1.5hrs., 10th time, .4hrs.............kajun
Sounds like a royal pain in the ass to me! Tnx your reply though.
216.196.97.142:

actually easier than hubs w/packable bearings. the bearing hub assy. is kinda pricey compared to bearing/race R&R'able. make sure you really need it tho...............kjun
wrote in

Seeing as I have done many of the older front wheel bearing R&R's I dont understand (from what I've heard) how you could say they are more difficult??? They certainly were heaper!