2001 Chevy Impala Traction Controll

I have a 2001 Impala that the traction controll activates everytime I back up after the car has been parked. Once you put it in drive and go forward
it turns off and dosen't come back on until you stop and back up. It works fine otherwise. Is there some way to bypass or turn it off perminately? I've replaced the front and rear pads, turned the rotors and had all the bearings checked by professional mechanic. Any one have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.......LJR
Have it scanned for bcm/abs codes.

-