2001 Impala Base Head Unit install

I've installed a head unit in my 91 Grand Am, but didn't have to deal with airbags.
Anyone ever install a stereo in an "airbag" model? Do I have anything to
worry about? Anyone ever install a stereo in an 2001 Impala?
I have the harness, antenna adapter, and the dash adapter.
Any hints or a suggestion? Even a link would be most appreciated.
Cheers, Animal56
I'm not sure about Impala's, but I know the Cavaliers and Sunfires you have to pull the dash right off. If your car is like that, dont touch anything airbag related, and watch out for the sensors. If not, your all set :)
BTW you can't use your Grand Am's wiring harness.
:-D I just cut the cheese!
Thanks all.
I found a note on the internet about having to install and wire the factory head unit in the trunk so that the stereo will work at all. Something about a stereo security system that disables or something.
Anyone heard about this? One installation shop quoted with that info, but I figured they were just trying to get $190 out of the installation, as none of the other shops mentioned it.
Thanks again, Animal56