2001 Impala - Message Centre

Hi there,
Since the viciously cold weather struck, I'm experiencing Message Centre warnings, such as Low Brake Fluid and Low Coolant. However, the fluids are
at the same level since I bought the car, and the signals are sporadic (seemingly when the weather is at it's worst). And just today (Saturday), the Check Engine message popped up.
Could the cold weather be affecting my instrument panel or electronics? Would a build up of ice and/or snow in the wheel wells cause the problems with the brake sensor?
I'm going to go to GM on Monday, but I wanted to go on a daytrip Sunday, and it looks like those plans may be on hold now.
Any advice or expertise would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. Animal56